Course InformationValue Maps: Valuation Tools That Unlock Business Wealth. Connect the dots between business strategy and value creation! Faculty member Warren Miller brings his extensive professional training and real-world experience to a unique seminar that every financial professional should attend. This new program draws key insights from Miller’s recent book of the same name.
- By the end of this two-day course, you will be able to:
- explain how knowledge of unsystematic risk can help clients and reduce risk in valuation and auditing;
- apply a simple framework to analyzing data to support your judgment of unsystematic risk;
- define the "competitive domain" in an attest and valuation work;
- list and explain the forces that make up the three levels of unsystematic risk;
- apply the SPARC framework to reveal the hidden causes of clients' performance metrics;
- deploy SPARC in case studies included in the course.
- Who Should Attend?
- valuation professionals
Program Level: Intermediate CPE Credits Available: Up to 16 Delivery Method: Group-Live